Headphones with In-Line Mic
May 29, 2013 at 9:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

hsoj

New Head-Fier
Hello! I searched through the forums but hadn't seen this question asked, and I posted twice in the recommendations thread without a response.

I am looking for a solution primarily to use in my workplace for both listening to music (my listening is primarily rock music and voice podcasts) and for video and phone calls. As it is, I'm using my Etymotic ER-4Ps for audio and holding my phone or moving my computer closer to transmit my voice on calls, but I have gotten complaints about ambient noise through the mic. So, I'm thinking that headphones with an in-line mic will provide better sound from me (and will be comfortable wearing for long stretches while not blocking out all surrounding noise as the Etymotics do). Right now, I'm looking at the Aiaiai TMA-1 with mic ($190) or a mic-less pair teamed with the V-Moda mic cable. I haven't seen any mention of the mic quality in reviews of the TMA-1 or the V-Moda cable, unfortunately. Price range is about $200 total, and any help is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back