Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
May 24, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #3,976 of 5,187
That's no French teacher, she is a colleague, a DJ. Popularly known as Miss Nine who is also the face of Levis. We call her Kristin in person.

And, I'm not using just a "girl" as avatar. She is my wife, and she's from Tokyo and she doesn't wear those type of clothing. You must be referring to Shibuya not the proper Tokyo prefecture.

May 24, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #3,977 of 5,187
That busy street somewhere in Tokyo, could be in Shibuya

The fact that she is your wife doesn't change the fact that she is a girl in your avatar and you a boy on Head-Fi, plus I generalized, and joked about it... so no need to climb on your horse, Mr. Important

No one said your colleague was a French teacher either and in my dreams, I also have a Japanese wife

May 25, 2012 at 4:32 PM Post #3,984 of 5,187
Ugh, I really hate lil wayne...
On another note, where do you get all these pictures of people (the hotter chicks) wearing headphones 
eek.gif

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
May 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #3,986 of 5,187
Quote:
 ​

​

Must say I find these images quite offensive. Very degrading.

​
 ​
 ​
 ​

These are much more exceptable, quite tasteful actually. Well done!

and this one, is just great!!

May 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #3,989 of 5,187
This last post as a very high ratio of headphones worn backward. The last two are the most shocking. Isn't obvious on the AKG which side they go? And yeah, you really don't look professional when you're wearing your headphones backward in a studio. Fail.

And yeah, Lil Wayne looks like a farce. Man, this guy's got issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back