Heads up for free Linn track download
Dec 21, 2007 at 11:43 AM Post #2 of 28
Ooh, my choir just performed Messiah on Tuesday. I'm downloading the FLAC of the Hallelujah chorus right now.... Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 2:41 PM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WTH? We must register first? Oh well, I put in a bunch of crap info @ the registration process. The download seems to work fine.

I've purchased a handful of digital albums from Linn before (the Messiah being one of them) so the registration wasn't really an issue. They don't really send excessive amounts of or useless spam anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, from their samples, their music is VERY good quality!

Well, a lot of their music is very well recorded, but few are as good as this Messiah recording.

Do listen to the samples first before buying. They are a good indication of the actual quality of the tracks even though they are only 128kbps MP3.

Dec 21, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #6 of 28
Thanks!
I'll download one track...

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #9 of 28
thanks so much! I grabbed the longest track so I could enjoy more music! This place is pricey though..I went for Studio Recording FLAC, 8.90 for the track! Insanity when the entire album is 29.00 (still insane!).

I admire their quality levels, but the prices are gross, particularly when the physical product costs less.

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:31 PM Post #11 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those of you who want to know just how good the Linn Messiah recording is, this is your chance to get one track, any track, any quality (even the 24/88.2 FLACs!) for free.

Linn Records - Messiah (Dublin Version, 1742)
Coupon code: XMSLPL12

I'm sorry for being slow, but i don't see ant free track on that page?
Ok I see how to do it, I don't know if this is legal but: how about everybody download a different track, do you see what I mean?
mine is:
22. Air He should feed his flock.

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by geoges.ravel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry for being slow, but i don't see ant free track on that page?

Step 1: Register an account if you don't have one already
Step 2: Select a track from that album (personally I chose the highest quality track (Studio/FLAC)
Step 3: Add to Cart and proceed to checkout
Step 4: Enter code
Step 5: Enter shipping info
Step 6: Complete the "purchase" and download the track + artwork from links provided

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Step 1: Register an account if you don't have one already
Step 2: Select a track from that album (personally I chose the highest quality track (Studio/FLAC)
Step 3: Add to Cart and proceed to checkout
Step 4: Enter code
Step 5: Enter shipping info
Step 6: Complete the "purchase" and download the track + artwork from links provided

Thanks milkpowder and Zanth, I'm getting my track

Users who are viewing this thread

Back