Headstage Arrow 6TX, long wait...
Jan 16, 2018 at 11:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

DonChuy

Head-Fier
Anybody knows anything about when the 6TX will ship?

I placed my order back in November 2016 and hasn't ship yet.

We used to get updates on the headstage website under the headstage club but now the link is not working.

I don't have a good feeling about this long wait and just hope that I can get my 6TX soon...

Anybody else on the same boat?

Perhaps we could use this thread to post impressions about the 6TX and maybe people reporting getting their 6TX shipped.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018 at 10:53 AM Post #2 of 7
Oh Snaps! It happened. The headphonia.com or headphonia.eu websites are down.

I emailed Robert at mail@headstage.com and my email bounced back and wasn't delivered.

Anybody else bought the headstage arrow 6TX and never got delivered?

He's been receiving orders since the end of 2016 and as far as I know, from the headstage club on his website nobody got it.

Is this officialy a scam? It's just very hard for me to believe it.

Robert has such nice products.

Please comment to see who else is on the same boat, or maybe somebody might know Robert personally to see what's going on.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #3 of 7
Have you tried his other domain email?
lookup
info@headphonia.com

Headphonia.com is also down, so that email might bounce too. Let's hope it's just an administrative oversight. He doesn't seem the kind of guy to scam people. He's always worked at his own pace, but I agree that well over a year is too long.

Feb 16, 2018 at 11:49 AM Post #4 of 7
Have you tried his other domain email?
lookup
info@headphonia.com

Headphonia.com is also down, so that email might bounce too. Let's hope it's just an administrative oversight. He doesn't seem the kind of guy to scam people. He's always worked at his own pace, but I agree that well over a year is too long.

Thanks for the info, I used the email you suggested and it bounded too. I really hope that this is just a temporary thing, but it doesn't look good....we will see

Mar 23, 2018 at 5:11 PM Post #5 of 7
Just wanted to give an update about my situation. Robert finally contacted me via email and gave me an update about the arrow 6TX. He said that it will be shipped shortly. He was on a business trip in China working with his suppliers and hopefully things will move faster now. I'm a big fan of the arrow amps because of this size/portability and the amazing bass boost you can get with them. Even when I try to eq, I do not get the same results like when I boost the bass with this little amp. Now the only thing left to do to make them perfect is to improve the delivery time and add Bluetooth capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back