HEDD Audio HEDDphone TWO - Now Available for Pre-Order with Special Pre-Order Bonus
Sep 5, 2023 at 12:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 63
It's finally here! This one has been hard to keep under wraps (outside of some CanJam London spoilers :beyersmile:). The HEDD Audio HEDDphone TWO is now available for pre-order through Headphones.com.

Pre-Order the HEDDphone TWO

Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 5.07.53 PM.png

A bonus that's exclusive to Headphones.com is the limited edition art poster in the image above. Designed by our in-house design team, this limited edition piece will go to our first 150 pre-order customers and will be signed by our in-house designer and Klaus Heinz, founder of HEDD Audio.

DSC01861.jpg

Highlights

• 25% Lighter than the original HEDDphone
  • Patent-pending HEDDband that allows for adjustment of height, clamp and curvature
  • Variable Velocity Transformation (VTT) technology
  • High-Definition HEDD Air Motion Transformer (AMT) drivers
  • High-Quality, Vegan friendly materials
  • Crafted in Germany
Technical Specifications
DesignOpen-back over ear headphone
DriverAMT with full-range VVT® technology
Frequency Response10 Hz - 40 kHz
Efficiency89 dB SPL at 1mW
Impedance41 Ω flat
Power requirementsmin. 200mW, recommended ≥ 1000 mW
Connectionsymmetric 3.5mm
CableKevlar-infused, graded.
PadsFaux leather ear pads and heat cushion.
Weight550g

Pre-Orders will ship in September and pre-orders through Headphones.com will ship immediately on launch day.

As always, if you have questions or concerns feel free to send us an e-mail at info@headphones.com or hop in our live chat and we'll be happy to take care of you.

I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and welcome to HEDDtember!

Pre-Order Now

We don't have a full review yet but @Resolve 's first impressions are up!

Last edited:
headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Sep 5, 2023 at 7:17 PM Post #2 of 63
Must...resist. 😩

Sep 6, 2023 at 8:53 PM Post #9 of 63
Nice they got it down to 550g which is hefty but manageable. I had the original and you really needed a high back chair to listen in to lean back to take the pressure off for long sessions.
The original with an Asgard 3 was the definition of smoothness. Have to see how they tuned them by comparison.

Sep 6, 2023 at 9:32 PM Post #10 of 63
Nice they got it down to 550g which is hefty but manageable. I had the original and you really needed a high back chair to listen in to lean back to take the pressure off for long sessions.
The original with an Asgard 3 was the definition of smoothness. Have to see how they tuned them by comparison.
This gives me an idea for the next greatest audiophile product: Headphone shoulder cushions. It's basically an airplane neck pillow to rest the cups on but has adjustable heights and audiophile rocks sewn into the lining.

Sep 7, 2023 at 3:58 AM Post #11 of 63
This gives me an idea for the next greatest audiophile product: Headphone shoulder cushions. It's basically an airplane neck pillow to rest the cups on but has adjustable heights and audiophile rocks sewn into the lining.
"audiophile rocks sewn into the lining." 😆

Sep 11, 2023 at 12:11 AM Post #12 of 63
is the stock limited only for pre order or there will be in stock for normal order?

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2023 at 8:09 AM Post #15 of 63

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 8.08.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 8.08.20 PM.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back