Help, Auvio Tips Wanted For Overseas Poster
Feb 18, 2013 at 4:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

holden4th

500+ Head-Fier
I went to order some Auvio gel tips onliine last night and discovered that Radio Shack don't ship overseas. These tips have been highly recommended on this forum for getting the optimum isolation and sound from the Senn IE80s and I want to try them out, especially after my positive experience with the JVC gels. So I wonder.......

Is there another source I can get them from?

If not would someone be prepared to purchase a few sets for me? I could then send you the funds (your choice how) before you posted these to me in Australia. I am sure that I am not the only overseas poster on this site who wants to try these out. If you could do this then please PM me.

Many Thanks

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #2 of 5
Problem solved - Amazon has them. Not sure how to delete this thread.
Quote:
I went to order some Auvio gel tips onliine last night and discovered that Radio Shack don't ship overseas. These tips have been highly recommended on this forum for getting the optimum isolation and sound from the Senn IE80s and I want to try them out, especially after my positive experience with the JVC gels. So I wonder.......

Is there another source I can get them from?

If not would someone be prepared to purchase a few sets for me? I could then send you the funds (your choice how) before you posted these to me in Australia. I am sure that I am not the only overseas poster on this site who wants to try these out. If you could do this then please PM me.

Many Thanks

Feb 28, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #5 of 5
These arrived today and are definitely not the Auvio tips.

So my back to my original question - Is anyone prepared to purchase and post these to me. Obviously I'll supply the money up front first. Please PM me if this is possible.

Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back