[help] what's the best in-ear earphone (plus shipping to hk) i can get within the budget of US$55?
Dec 23, 2010 at 2:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

polarhk

New Head-Fier
hello

recently i accidentally left my EX300SL in the hotel in Macau and i didn't want to go back and get it, though i loved it.
i wanted to buy another pair of earphones but i wanted to try other brand of earphones with budget of $55 (shipping included)

anyway, i checked the meelectronic m6, looks great and lots of positive feedback, i'm about to get it but however i still want to see if there are any other choices.

anybody can give me suggestions?

(just for my reference, a poll between EX300 and M6 is included, please kindly choose which is better.)

Thanks, suggestions appreciated.

source: walkman S545
genre of music: wide range of them..

i'm from Hong Kong and sorry for my poor english

Dec 23, 2010 at 2:33 AM Post #2 of 6
Just out of curiosity, have you visited Mingo to test the earphone collections he has? If you haven't, I think you should... you might find something nice from there and save on the shipping cost.

I trust you can read Chinese, so... here is the website link:

http://www.mingo-hmw.com/

Dec 23, 2010 at 3:01 AM Post #4 of 6
That's really unfortunate. Mingo has a massive selection of earphones to test. So, if you could just find the time or effort to visit his main shop in Mong Kok, then you'll probably find something suiting for your budget.

Other than that, I haven't tried either the M6 or the Sony EX300, so I can't make a recommendation.

Dec 23, 2010 at 3:35 AM Post #5 of 6
You should be able to do better than the M6 for $55 - ECCI PR300, Soundmagic PL50, Brainwavz ProAlpha or M1, Xears XB120PRO, etc etc. M6 is a very good buy at <$35 but it gets outclassed pretty quickly once you get to the hard-hitters in the $50 range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back