Help. Which movie is this quote from?
Nov 2, 2003 at 2:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Matthew-Spaltro

1000+ M-m-er:Larthenon Marthenon.
I remember seeing a movie about 5 years ago and I can't remember the actual name of the movie. The main actor was in a taxi or something similar and the rock band The Eagles were playing in the background. The quote is "I fu%$$#$ hate the Eagles". I just thought it was a great funny quote. But there is one problem. I don't remember the movie. Anyone have a idea.

Nov 2, 2003 at 2:36 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew-Spaltro
I remember seeing a movie about 5 years ago and I can't remember the actual name of the movie. The main actor was in a taxi or something similar and the rock band The Eagles were playing in the background. The quote is "I fu%$$#$ hate the Eagles". I just thought it was a great funny quote. But there is one problem. I don't remember the movie. Anyone have a idea.

The Big Lebowski.

Nov 2, 2003 at 4:10 AM Post #3 of 5
LOL. How could you forget that movie Matt? It's only the greatest movie in existence!
tongue.gif

Nov 2, 2003 at 5:30 AM Post #4 of 5
The Big Lebowski has some of the best quotes ever....

Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
The Dude: No...
Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
The Dude: You're not wrong, Walter, you're just an a**hole!

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

Nov 2, 2003 at 5:57 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew-Spaltro

That quote was right before he was kicked out of the cab by the driver, right in the middle of PCH. Before that he was hit on the head and kicked by the Sherrif. But the Dude abides.

dude_bowl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back