Hey everyone! Need help deciding between AIAIAI tma-1 and audio technica ATHESW9A
Jul 13, 2013 at 1:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

vavo900

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to decide between the aiai TMA-1 headphones ($167 on amazon) and the audio technica ATHESW9A right now ($220 on amazon).

Anyone know if the ATHESW9A worth the extra ~60 bucks? Also I care about comfort as much as if not more than I do about sound quality. I will be wearing these headphones for sometimes 2-3 hrs at a time. I will be using the headphones for walking around and when out studying, and also in the home sometimes.

I have tried the tma-1 on at best buy and found them to be pretty comfortable if thats any help. I couldnt stand the AT M50s fit and felt those were very uncomfortable.

It is important that my headphones be as portable as possible. I care about good heavy bass, and listen to mainly hip hop, electronic, and some alternative.

If anyone has any experience with both of these headphones I'd appreciate the input.

Jul 13, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to decide between the aiai TMA-1 headphones ($167 on amazon) and the audio technica ATHESW9A right now ($220 on amazon).

Anyone know if the ATHESW9A worth the extra ~60 bucks? Also I care about comfort as much as if not more than I do about sound quality. I will be wearing these headphones for sometimes 2-3 hrs at a time. I will be using the headphones for walking around and when out studying, and also in the home sometimes.

I have tried the tma-1 on at best buy and found them to be pretty comfortable if thats any help. I couldnt stand the AT M50s fit and felt those were very uncomfortable.

It is important that my headphones be as portable as possible. I care about good heavy bass, and listen to mainly hip hop, electronic, and some alternative.

If anyone has any experience with both of these headphones I'd appreciate the input.

Go for the audio-technica's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back