HiBy R2 - HiBy's entry-level HiFi digital audio player
Oct 18, 2020 at 11:54 PM Post #91 of 872
Dude. Seriously. And that is the difficulty of a review site. Totally fine if they hadn't already reviewed it. But to intentionally leave it out, without saying anything?! Or even mentioning the Q1's existence. At least, say something ridiculous like, "Well...umm... It's a different price bracket... can't compare two things distinguished by $10...that wouldn't be fair."
One thing for sure is that q1 doesn't have streaming, and there's no possibility of adding this feature.

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:11 PM Post #95 of 872
A short comparison with M0 and Q1 would've been nice, considering they're in the same price bracket.

James does not have them. Sorry.

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:13 PM Post #96 of 872
Dude. Seriously. And that is the difficulty of a review site. Totally fine if they hadn't already reviewed it. But to intentionally leave it out, without saying anything?! Or even mentioning the Q1's existence. At least, say something ridiculous like, "Well...umm... It's a different price bracket... can't compare two things distinguished by $10...that wouldn't be fair."

No, I wouldn't overthink this, James simply does not have them. We do not all live in the same office. Our guys are all over the world.

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:44 PM Post #97 of 872
It's going to whip the pants off the M0, plus it's actually cheaper. The only thing the M0 would have on it would be it's tiny.

But everything else considering Tidal support, mseb, bigger screen, bt 5.0, wifi etc- well you get the point. I'm getting ready for R2 pro 😆

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #99 of 872
Sorry for any offense. I apologize.

Oh none taken, sometimes I wish we all lived in the same little cottage lol.. life would be so much easier :wink:

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #101 of 872
It's going to whip the pants off the M0, plus it's actually cheaper. The only thing the M0 would have on it would be it's tiny.

But everything else considering Tidal support, mseb, bigger screen, bt 5.0, wifi etc- well you get the point. I'm getting ready for R2 pro 😆

I'm just gonna wait for more reviews. The R2 pros would just have a balanced output, if it follows the current trend of "pros".

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:51 PM Post #102 of 872
I'm just gonna wait for more reviews. The R2 pros would just have a balanced output, if it follows the current trend of "pros".

Absolutely, balanced 2.5 out and dual dacs. And of course I meant feature wise it's going to whip M0, probably soubdwise too but who knows. I know Q1 sounds extremely good though.

Oct 19, 2020 at 5:50 PM Post #103 of 872
The R2 shipping tomorrow!

Oct 19, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #104 of 872

Users who are viewing this thread

Back