HiBy R5 Saber Tour
Dec 10, 2020 at 12:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
pf-82733fec--R5S.jpg

EXCITING TOUR TIME!

Meet the HiBy R5 Saber, an Android lossless digital audio player, which does this very well for the price, bringing extensive functionality within the same price range, plus the pocket-friendly size and the excellent build quality make it feel more expensive than it is.

Am I eligible for the tour?

The tour is open to members in the US and Canada. We will foot the bill for shipping to and from Canada to the US (@Wiljen) so nobody has to pay for shipping between countries.

How do I sign up?

If interested, please post your interest in this thread and include your state and zip code for US recipients or city, province, and post code for Canadian members. Please also post links to your previous reviews or blog sites for reference. Those selected will be notified in thread and by PM.

At the time you receive a selection PM, please notify the manager of any conflicts or time periods you will be unavailable.

Once selections are finalized, a list of reviewers and sequence will be posted. If for any reason that time does not work for you please notify the tour manager immediately so alternate arrangements can be made.

Rules for this Tour:

Each participant has 2 weeks with the R5 Saber and then must send it on to the next. (Address information will be provided to the sending member after the first week of their time).

When sending the unit to the next member, the original packaging should be used, USPS Priority mail or Canadian Flat Rate Postage, tracking must be provided to the recipient and to the manager.

Tour members have 2 weeks once the device leaves to post their review here. Posting to other outlets is at the reviewer’s discretion but a full review should be posted to the headgear section and a note posted in thread to alert the tour manager.

Last edited:
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Dec 10, 2020 at 3:10 PM Post #3 of 41
Most definitely interested. Thank you!

Missouri, 64093

Dec 10, 2020 at 6:06 PM Post #7 of 41
Dec 10, 2020 at 7:06 PM Post #8 of 41
I've got the R5 Saber here so we will try and get this moving fairly quickly.

W

Dec 11, 2020 at 10:04 AM Post #11 of 41
Dec 11, 2020 at 4:49 PM Post #13 of 41
Looks like a pretty good turn out so far, we will give it another couple days to give everyone a chance to see this and start sifting through and getting emails out to participants.

W

Dec 11, 2020 at 5:35 PM Post #14 of 41
Very interested, I'm in Colorado 80620

Users who are viewing this thread

Back