Hidizs AP60 Pro Digital Audio Player
Jul 27, 2018 at 3:43 PM Post #107 of 210
Hidizs has opened 20% discount at their store

_DSC6864.jpg

Aug 2, 2018 at 1:27 AM Post #108 of 210
Hidizs has opened 20% discount at their store

Thanks.
Ordering one.
Are there any outstanding issues on using the current beta firmware (assuming Hidizs is not following up with any more firmware update)?
From what I have read, the current status is that it is very stable and very usable.

Aug 2, 2018 at 3:07 AM Post #109 of 210
Thanks.
Ordering one.
Are there any outstanding issues on using the current beta firmware (assuming Hidizs is not following up with any more firmware update)?
From what I have read, the current status is that it is very stable and very usable.

It is stable. The only concern is AptX support...

Hidizs is following up with FW updates but it depends of the reported vital issues.

Aug 2, 2018 at 3:21 AM Post #110 of 210
Yes it’s perfectly usable the way it is. But I still hope they iron out one or two little things that have been mentioned before.

Aug 2, 2018 at 3:52 AM Post #111 of 210
Great. Look forward to receiving my unit.

Meanwhile, the rest of my 'portable', please make way....

IMG_20180601_083025~01.jpg

Aug 2, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #112 of 210
Aug 20, 2018 at 3:51 AM Post #114 of 210
Aug 20, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #115 of 210
My one week old AP60 Pro managed another hour of playback time, despite the battery indicator already showing fully empty. Really power huh :wink:

I guess an updated firmware will be nice to have.:relaxed:

Aug 21, 2018 at 4:29 AM Post #117 of 210
When i used ap60 pro as a wireless dac, why not aptx? my phone showed only sbc as shown in the picture. please help.

The phone is mi a1. aptx works well when using the compatible BT module.

r2uxhk.png
It doesn’t show apex because for some reason Hidizs AP60 Pro doesn’t have it enabled. Hidizs has yet to respond as to why.

Aug 22, 2018 at 10:12 AM Post #118 of 210
Ive just received my new AP60 pro. The overall quality is so great. Anyway I have 2 problems. The dac function didn't seem to work at 100%. Sometimes it worked, sometimes my phone didn't detect it. Another problem is battery. It discharged way too fast. After fully charged, I played Dsd files for an hour or two. The batt. indicator only showed 1 bit left. Fully charged shows 4 bits right??, please try to understand my English.. :ksc75smile::ksc75smile: Actually I didn't let the battery die to prove what the indicator showed. But it worries me. Someone here said the indicator went to zero but the player was still on. I don't know whether all my problems are from the firmware (I flashed the latest version from day one) or Ive got the defective item. Please share your experience or give me some advice. Thanks for every single kind and helping comment.

PS. I sent an email to Hidizs but still no answer. Just can't wait for them really..:triportsad::triportsad:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #119 of 210
Ive just received my new AP60 pro. The overall quality is so great. Anyway I have 2 problems. The dac function didn't seem to work at 100%. Sometimes it worked, sometimes my phone didn't detect it. Another problem is battery. It discharged way too fast. After fully charged, I played Dsd files for an hour or two. The batt. indicator only showed 1 bit left. Fully charged shows 4 bits right??, please try to understand my English.. :ksc75smile::ksc75smile: Actually I didn't let the battery die to prove what the indicator showed. But it worries me. Someone here said the indicator went to zero but the player was still on. I don't know whether all my problems are from the firmware (I flashed the latest version from day one) or Ive got the defective item. Please share your experience or give me some advice. Thanks for every single kind and helping comment.

PS. I sent an email to Hidizs but still no answer. Just can't wait for them really..:triportsad::triportsad:
Go back to the original Beta firmware. The newest one has flaws that drain the battery (like a screen that never fully shuts off on standby, and you can’t turn the screen brightness down).

Aug 22, 2018 at 10:28 AM Post #120 of 210
Go back to the original Beta firmware. The newest one has flaws that drain the battery (like a screen that never fully shuts off on standby, and you can’t turn the screen brightness down).

+1 this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back