High-End Earbuds (VE, Blox, SHOZY etc) and Earbud Gear Discussion & Impressions Thread
Oct 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #258 of 1,031
The best thing for you, it's BEB 328! I'm serious. I advise to heart.

Yes, I owned the BEB 328R. I was very happy with it. My nephew liked it so much I ended up giving it to him. I think if I do get another pair of those I would get the 328RM because it has a mic.

Only no ASFeeling.

I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to say here.

Oct 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #260 of 1,031
Ok, well I just officially sold my Blox BE3. Sad. As I have stated a few times, it was just too big for my little ears.

Now I am on the look out for my next pair of earbuds. Looking for something smaller like the Dasetn PK3 DIY or Awei ES10.

A few people have mentioned the Sunrise Audio. I am looking into the: AS-Feeling II. Anyone else have thoughts on this earbud?

Any other earbuds to suggest in that size and less than $30?

Thanks,

~ Justin

I had the Feeling for a little while. Ironically, they lacked feeling. Very dry, thin sound in my humble opinion. Even out of an Arrow 4G and a Cowon J3 (if I recall my sources correctly).

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #261 of 1,031
fleasbaby and golov17,

Thank you both for your thoughts.

Maybe I will just stick with what I have. I REALLY like my Awei ES10 and Dasetn PK3 DIY. I even enjoy my Dasetn MC5 for watching movies/tv shows.

Maybe I should just save my $$ for a while. Though that never last very long if I keep coming back to this thread.

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #262 of 1,031
fleasbaby and golov17,

Thank you both for your thoughts.

Maybe I will just stick with what I have. I REALLY like my Awei ES10 and Dasetn PK3 DIY. I even enjoy my Dasetn MC5 for watching movies/tv shows.

Maybe I should just save my $$ for a while. Though that never last very long if I keep coming back to this thread.

Haha ...me too like Awei Es10 and PK3 DIY ....being in Headfi is wallet draining ...lol

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:38 PM Post #263 of 1,031
At least the stuff in this thread is generally inexpensive compared to other options, the ZMF Vibro thread has been driving me crazy for months, especially with the new burst option.

Oct 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #264 of 1,031
Well, just got in the Awei ES10, and this might be the only earbud ive heard I might call actually bassy. Time to see if my E6 is charged nd hit some bass boost!

Well, after plugging it in to the E6 on the lower bass boost, yep, these are actually bassy little guys. A bit sloppy on the bass, but for $6... Wow, just wow.

Some small channel imbalance I think, but not horrible.

Oct 3, 2014 at 5:49 AM Post #265 of 1,031
Oct 3, 2014 at 9:29 AM Post #266 of 1,031
I'm interested in getting awei es10 my self. I have found these on focalprice , can anyone tell me the difference between these two ?

http://www.focalprice.com/EP0287B/AWEI_ES10_In_Ear_Hi_Fi_Headphone_Black.html

http://www.focalprice.com/EP0317B/AWEI_ES10_20_20_kHz_Wired_Earbud_Earphone_Black.html

Or shoud i just get them from ebay?

I've bought two pairs of the first link you provided and they both have been awesome. I've always wondered what the 20-20kHz versions are though. Maybe get one of each? They are so darn cheap.

~ Justin

Oct 3, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #269 of 1,031
Well, after some listening with the ES10, I must say these really do have a satisfying amount of bass. I really hope after some use the bass doesn't tame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back