Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review
Oct 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #813 of 830
  @Jack i've sent you my defective Studio V as you've asked me but no answer to my PM & emails........

How long ago? Are you sure you're sending to the correct e-mail?

Oct 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #814 of 830

How long ago? Are you sure you're sending to the correct e-mail?

to this address: uzhengyun at 126.com
That's this address i have
PM in august , response (send me your studio V) and nothing after (2 PM here and 1 mail)
I know the package has been delivered ( tracking number), 1 month ago
and now,,
Nothing...not very professionnal

Oct 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #815 of 830
  to this address: uzhengyun at 126.com
That's this address i have
PM in august , response (send me your studio V) and nothing after (2 PM here and 1 mail)
I know the package has been delivered ( tracking number), 1 month ago
and now,,
Nothing...not very professionnal

Do you mean "fuzhengyun at 126.com" or "uzhengyun at 126.com?"

Oct 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #817 of 830
Try e-mailing them again. I've had lapses in communication with them before too, but they always eventually respond. Also, I think recently there was a holiday of sorts in China.

Jan 9, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #819 of 830
My V has a bad pop then shut down problem.   After 30 sec of playing there's a very loud pop then shut down, then I press the middle button and the song continues, then pop, screen blank etc.   Reset doesn't solve it.   Thoughts??

(Hope I'm not further jinxing myself following Jihaad Man's review, LOL, its even on the wrong thread, this is the V not anniv thread.)

Jan 9, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #821 of 830
update:   player told me to "repair and format drive"  which I did successfully 2x but still screen comes up to "repair and format" drive.   I did have a solder job done on the headphone jack, I think I'll take it back to them and see if the solder failed or if they see anything else wrong.

Jan 9, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #822 of 830
Likely the issue or the reassembly. To format the drive, do so while updating or you aren't really doing the entire internal drive. Check on update procedure and start that. After starting the update process and once discovered by the updater, you can find it in your computer drives and do formats and drive integrity checks. Make sure to leave the updater open while your checking and formatting the drive  and to complete the update process when your done with the drive.

May 16, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #823 of 830
Hi!
Where can i find original Studio-V firmware?
I've got some old (2011 year), but maybe some newer? I've wrote to HSA but no answer for now, maybe later)
Thanks to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back