Houston-area Mini-Meet (I Host)
Aug 5, 2013 at 8:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Failed Engineer

500+ Head-Fier
I'm not sure if this is appropriate, so mods please close if not.

I'm considering opening my home to a mini-meet in Sugar Land.  I haven't been able to come to any of the Texas meets over the past few years and I regret that.

My wife and kids are visiting grandparents for an end of summer vacation so I have the next two weekends mostly open during the day.  I'd like to start early and end early if possible.  The final date will be finalized based on the availability of attendees and what works best.

We have a decent sized house so I should be able to accommodate a good number of people.

It is my private residence so I would like that prospective attendees be active here, but I can be flexible.

All of the equipment in my profile will be here, and attendees are welcome to bring as much of your equipment or nothing at all.

If you have any questions, reply here or PM me.

Aug 7, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I'm not sure if this is appropriate, so mods please close if not.

I'm considering opening my home to a mini-meet in Sugar Land.  I haven't been able to come to any of the Texas meets over the past few years and I regret that.

My wife and kids are visiting grandparents for an end of summer vacation so I have the next two weekends mostly open during the day.  I'd like to start early and end early if possible.  The final date will be finalized based on the availability of attendees and what works best.

We have a decent sized house so I should be able to accommodate a good number of people.

It is my private residence so I would like that prospective attendees be active here, but I can be flexible.

All of the equipment in my profile will be here, and attendees are welcome to bring as much of your equipment or nothing at all.

If you have any questions, reply here or PM me.

Excellent idea!

I could bring a vinyl system, just for fun, with headphones.

Aug 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #3 of 3
Anyone else interested?  I think it would be a fun time.  Even if you just want to listen to my system, that's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back