How many hours per day to you listen?
Aug 17, 2004 at 3:52 PM Post #3 of 61
I try to get in an hour before work, and then an hour in the evening. I also listen for each 1/2 hour leg of my walking commute. So a total of 3 hours a day on average.
blink.gif

Aug 17, 2004 at 4:02 PM Post #5 of 61
4 hours during the day, about 1-5 hours at night.

Aug 17, 2004 at 4:09 PM Post #7 of 61
My goodness! I never realised you guys spend THAT much time with your phones! I suddenly feel quite out of place for only listening at around 30-60mins on weekdays. Even on weekends, I rarely exceed more than 2 hours.

Aug 17, 2004 at 4:20 PM Post #8 of 61
I try to getin 1-2 hours during the week, and 2-8 during weekends.

Aug 17, 2004 at 4:32 PM Post #9 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flea Bag
My goodness! I never realised you guys spend THAT much time with your phones! I suddenly feel quite out of place for only listening at around 30-60mins on weekdays. Even on weekends, I rarely exceed more than 2 hours.

I use mine everyday while I work thats why the long times.

Aug 17, 2004 at 4:33 PM Post #10 of 61
after blowing all that cash I wish I could use mine more too

I have a nice setup w/ interconnects, powersupplies, power cables, new nad player, amp, and grado rs-2's and senn 580 w/ cardas cables

all sitting on my desk at home

I'd love to use them at work, but with all the running around, taking calls, conference calls, meetings and crap there is no way I can ever use them here

by the time I get home I gotta prep dinner, play a round or at least a 9 and then run to the gym, get home

then rince repeat every day
I hardly have time to use my headphones
however I always have streaming music from my linksys wireless radio to my hometheatre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back