How to fix right click menu and get normal options? (spellcheck, google search, paste as plain text)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2016 at 12:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JoeKickass

100+ Head-Fier
SOLVED: Hold Control and Right Click to Spell Check and get the normal menu options!

Hello everyone I am trying to figure out how to fix this broken right click menu:

I don't know what enhanced functionality it is supposed to provide but it really detracts from the usability of this forum.

This is the kind of functionality we are missing out on:

Spell Check: The built in spell checker here is terrible, every single username has to be skipped over... I rely on spellchecking so much it's embarrasing(sp!), but it's not normally an issue because everything has instant spell checking now.
Honestly losing the instant right click spellcheck should have never been given the OK, it is wonderful feature and terrible to lose.

Paste as plain text: Why do we have to click a button? Right click is infinitely better and faster!

Search Google: Very useful feature, why do we have to copy paste like cavemen?

Surly there is a way to disable the restricted right click menu and enable normal functionality, I know it's the kind of thing you guys all figured out and now take for granted. Otherwise everyone would be up in arms...

Please, please, how do I disable this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back