I am not able to make up my mind and decide what to buy..
Mar 6, 2021 at 10:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

nitinvaid20

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone i am music lover from long time have bought many earphones you can say less then 100$ range but never satisfied me enough

Right now i have Sennheiser HD660S Headphones which i bought few months ago and man they are soo good specially when it comes to mid but its lacking rumbling bass.. that's what i am looking for Good bass i have SoundBlaster AE-9 Soundcard in my PC which can power any headphones i am sure
Right now i have

Sennheiser HD 660s
Sony MX 1000m3
1 More Quad Earphones

Now i am again thinking to buy i don't know headphones or IEM(have never used it) i just don't want to waste the money as headphones is something i can order and then only can tell which has good sound but if i don't like it then it will be waste... please help me to decide what i should go for
If its headphones then which one or if IEM has better sub bass then which IEM 600$ ish range??... i read that IEM i can get more cheaper the that i searched few

Moon drop starfield (didnt like the look that much)
MOONDROP Blessing 2 i am confused here is MOONDROP Blessing 2 Penta Driver (4BA+1DD) are different one? as the one has anime logo on back and the other one has not
iBasso - AM05(looks soo good but read that bass is not that much good)
Beyerdynamic - Amiron Home

or can you suggest please headphones or IEM.....

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021 at 11:11 AM Post #2 of 10
Amiron Home might be the best. This one has a cinematic audio and the rumbling bass is so good while the treble is still clear.

Mar 6, 2021 at 11:15 AM Post #3 of 10
Amiron Home might be the best. This one has a cinematic audio and the rumbling bass is so good while the treble is still clear.
thanks for the reply i was also thinking for the same and can you tell about Moon drops 2?

MOONDROP Blessing 2 and Blessing 2 Penta Driver (4BA+1DD) are different one? as the one has anime logo on back and the other one has not

Mar 6, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #4 of 10
thanks for the reply i was also thinking for the same and can you tell about Moon drops 2?

MOONDROP Blessing 2 and Blessing 2 Penta Driver (4BA+1DD) are different one? as the one has anime logo on back and the other one has not
I live in the Netherlands and ordering the MOONDROPS or even massdrop versions makes it more expensive due to import fees and shipping.
Wanted the HD58x but dropped it.

And as for IEM, the only IEM I have so far is the Sony WF XM3, not the headphone version and I love it. But I use it with my portable device. I wish I could use it for my desktop PC too but the latency is....noticeable.

For what will you wanna use it? Desktop pc too? There are other headphones with rumbling bass like the X2HR and Tygr 300R and they are more affordable too.

-edit
For desktop use I won't recommend wireless headphones due to latency. Unless both supports AptX-LL, forget about the XM3.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #5 of 10
I live in the Netherlands and ordering the MOONDROPS or even massdrop versions makes it more expensive due to import fees and shipping.
Wanted the HD58x but dropped it.

And as for IEM, the only IEM I have so far is the Sony WF XM3, not the headphone version and I love it. But I use it with my portable device. I wish I could use it for my desktop PC too but the latency is....noticeable.

For what will you wanna use it? Desktop pc too? There are other headphones with rumbling bass like the X2HR and Tygr 300R and they are more affordable too.

-edit
For desktop use I won't recommend wireless headphones due to latency. Unless both supports AptX-LL, forget about the XM3.
yes for my pc and if i get that moon drop IEM then sometimes on mobile too

Mar 6, 2021 at 11:37 AM Post #6 of 10
yes for my pc and if i get that moon drop IEM then sometimes on mobile too
Or get the headphone for pc and a seperate IEM for mobile?

Mar 6, 2021 at 11:43 AM Post #7 of 10
Or get the headphone for pc and a seperate IEM for mobile?
well to be truly speaking i was browsing here and there and found out those "Moondrop Blessing 2" IEM and i kind of like it but i dont know how much differ the sound is as campared to headphones

and as for headphones i have already HD660s was thinking if ill buy that beardynamics one then what will ill do of these....

why its soo hard... when it comes to sound :p

Mar 6, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #8 of 10
Headphones are easier :p

Just get the Amiron Home, or Tygr 300R or the X2HR and be done with it lol. For mobile you can use cheap ass earbuds or in-ears.

Mar 6, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #9 of 10
My 2 cents:
- why not just enjoy what you have?
- maybe a bit of eq could do the trick
- buying headphones without having heard them first is a receipe for disappointment

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #10 of 10
My 2 cents:
- why not just enjoy what you have?
- maybe a bit of eq could do the trick
- buying headphones without having heard them first is a receipe for disappointment
Yes! I was going to recommend EQ'ing the 660s to have more bass. Free is always the best option. Enjoy what you have even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back