I need help choosing the right one for the right use please, I looked everywhere!!!!
Oct 16, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #17 of 18
I knew that :wink:

Too bad there is no way to down vote a comment.

Oct 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #18 of 18
So.....  I decided to go for the shure se535ltd-J :) 

I will give a short review on the headphones.

I just got them delivered today and wow I must say such a neat packaging.. at first I had few problems with fitting and sealing, trying different foam to silicone tips still weren't satisfied but after few more attempts I finally got the medium foam sleeves fitting perfectly :) now plugging in to the ipod classic and playing ALAC format audio's was impressive and bass still delivers as it's that flat as some say but anyway's i didn't have that suprise taking me to a whole new level but it was a lot of difference compared to my broken klpisch x10i, so I decided to go for the main purpose I bought these headphone's.. i must say fire this up with ableton, it definitely rocked, separating instrumental's and hearing that little detail's sometimes left far behind and won't hear it on a cheap headphone's and it had that very powerful bass that's straight forward at you instead of shaking all over the place and ruining the sound, and i must say i extremely happy about this and won't be back in the market anytime soon :) but plugging it back to a ipod classic weren't all that again the high treble and sound all over the place i will say not comfortable at loud volume or maybe it the ipod, 

I would like to say thank's to the people that supported me in choosing the right IEM :) 

I am happy customer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back