I need some prays and good wishes if you don’t mind.
Jan 26, 2020 at 7:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

buke9

Headphoneus Supremus
Watercooler Travel Team
Help and Recommendation Contributor
My brother is in the ICU with a blood clot and I am worried for him. His son my nephew pasted just two years ago from a genetic heart problem and dont want to think about it. I just need some prayers and good wishes if you can .Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask just had to as it’s my brother.

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:08 PM Post #2 of 19
It is never the wrong place to ask for compassion and kindness. Certainly I will think of you and your family and hope that things improve. I am very sorry for the very painful time you are experiencing. We are a community here and you are part of the community and we of course care. I am glad that you reached out. Please let us know as you can and are comfortable with sharing.

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:36 PM Post #3 of 19
It is never the wrong place to ask for compassion and kindness. Certainly I will think of you and your family and hope that things improve. I am very sorry for the very painful time you are experiencing. We are a community here and you are part of the community and we of course care. I am glad that you reached out. Please let us know as you can and are comfortable with sharing.
I truly appreciate your thoughts it does mean a lot to me . I am a part of this community and have been for a while so this is where I’m most comfortable.

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:57 PM Post #4 of 19
My brother is in the ICU with a blood clot and I am worried for him. His son my nephew pasted just two years ago from a genetic heart problem and dont want to think about it. I just need some prayers and good wishes if you can .Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask just had to as it’s my brother.

Best wishes to your brother. Things will be OK and look forward to seeing you next month at CanJam NYC!

Jan 27, 2020 at 7:57 AM Post #5 of 19
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I know how stressful it can be having family in the hospital. It's not fun.

I don't know you very well, so when I read this thread last night I hesitated posting. This morning I woke up and had you and your brother on my mind, so here I am.
I'm really glad you have a community here that you can draw comfort from. From my experience with hospitals, keeping up good spirits is one of the most important things for getting better. It doesn't matter how healthy you are if you're miserable, and bad health matters less when you're happy. If you're in good spirits, it helps your brother to be in good spirits, which helps him heal, which in turn helps keep his spirits up. So I'm glad you have people here that can support you, and I'm glad to be able to be a part of that, however peripherally.

Tell your brother that we're (I'm) thinking of him and hoping he gets better soon.

Jan 27, 2020 at 8:16 AM Post #7 of 19
Never easy when this kind of thing takes place. Good luck to your brother. Stay frosty!

Jan 27, 2020 at 8:30 AM Post #8 of 19
God bless us all

Jan 28, 2020 at 5:25 PM Post #10 of 19
Thanks all for the good wishes and prayers he is doing much better now. He had clots in both lungs and the doctor said he was very lucky they caught it when they did as a lot don’t make it with that. So thank you all once again I’m I really do appreciate all the well wishes it meant a lot to me.

Jan 28, 2020 at 7:41 PM Post #12 of 19
Thanks all for the good wishes and prayers he is doing much better now. He had clots in both lungs and the doctor said he was very lucky they caught it when they did as a lot don’t make it with that. So thank you all once again I’m I really do appreciate all the well wishes it meant a lot to me.
That's awesome, glad to hear he's improving!

Jan 28, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #13 of 19
Jan 28, 2020 at 8:25 PM Post #14 of 19
Really glad to hear that he's doing better! That must be a big relief for you and your family.
Thank you and yes it is a big relief. There is no way not to have a smile on your face after the Nina Simone “Merry Mending” song it is just total silliness that I enjoy kind of a like a Monty Python skit .Thank you for that .

Jan 28, 2020 at 9:39 PM Post #15 of 19
:pray:
Very good. Hope all will be well moving forward :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back