iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Jun 17, 2021 at 12:28 AM Post #3,079 of 3,129
hallo.

My DX150 does not start anymore. turned it off in the morning. no charging nothing. the screen is black. when i turned it off the battery was charged 50%.

any suggestions???
Try plugging it into a computer to charge it. And after a while, try starting it while plugged in.

Jun 17, 2021 at 3:21 AM Post #3,080 of 3,129
thanks for the replys.
i tried to press the startbutton a long time. suddenly it startet (a little bit) then the display changed into black with some funny coloured pixel showing on the right side. then complete dark again.
@jamato8 i will try this at the weekend.

regards thomas

my player is 2 years and 3 moths old. so no warranty :frowning2:

Jul 3, 2021 at 1:33 PM Post #3,084 of 3,129
Hello everybody.
I have a lot of connection problems with Bluetooth headphones, there are a lot of cuts when I move the ibasso, and I put it in my pocket.
They are headphones, with aptx, aac codec, that work well with an iphone xs max
I have thought about putting the update of Lurker but I do not know if it will solve it, and it will leave the Ibasso in Spanish.
Any suggestion?
Thanks

Jul 29, 2021 at 4:06 PM Post #3,085 of 3,129
I hope my battery is my problem. I have been moving a lot and at some point I had my unit in my car and I think the heat killed it. I just realized it was there when searching for it and plugged it in and getting no indication that it is charging or doing anything. I also had my old phone in my car with it which seems fried as well. damn this wasn't exactly a cheap device for me to buy and I really hope it is not dead and just needs a new battery. Ugh.

Dec 14, 2021 at 10:22 AM Post #3,087 of 3,129
I am struggling to get album art that doesn't look dreadful on my DX150. I am downloading the highest resolution images from Google images or a specific site that look beautiful on my 1920x1280 monitor but they are pixilated and blurred on the DX150.

I have a few look good, almost all were on albums I downloaded as opposed to were I have bought CD and tagged to art afterwards.

What am I missing? Does it not like certain file types? I know its sad but it pains me very time I turn the screen on. My wife thinks I am mad.

Dec 14, 2021 at 11:20 AM Post #3,089 of 3,129
All you need is 900X900. Too large of an image file will not work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back