IEM recommendation for my bro.
May 6, 2024 at 8:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

NOoneWillknow

New Head-Fier
So, my bro's wanting iems, i've been looking but I still can't make a final decision. I'm currently looking at 4 iems: Tangzu wu heyday, Seeaudio bravery, jq 4u pro, bqeyz winter. He wants a black iem with cool accent colours, going for a clean neutral sound, thinking like UM Multiverse or something like that, but not that expensive. I'm leaning on jq 4u pro. I'm not wanting to pay more than 300 USD. are any other iems i should consider getting him?

May 6, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #2 of 4
So, my bro's wanting iems, i've been looking but I still can't make a final decision. I'm currently looking at 4 iems: Tangzu wu heyday, Seeaudio bravery, jq 4u pro, bqeyz winter. He wants a black iem with cool accent colours, going for a clean neutral sound, thinking like UM Multiverse or something like that, but not that expensive. I'm leaning on jq 4u pro. I'm not wanting to pay more than 300 USD. are any other iems i should consider getting him?

If he wants a clean neutralish sound, check out the Letshuoer Cadenza 4. It is white in colour though.

May 6, 2024 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 4
Can't go wrong with the Moondrop Kato, lot of air in the treble and just fun and versatile. The most neutral is the Moondrop Blessing 3 which is the IEM version of the Sennheiser HD600 headphones. The 7hz Timeless original version (the AE sounds dull with it's boring dynamic driver for bass) has the matte black look and just needs the U.S. version of the Apple USB to 3.5mm adapter to really light them up. Those will really impress.

May 8, 2024 at 3:47 AM Post #4 of 4
I showed my brother other a few photos of those iems. He really likes the looks of the cadenza 4. Thanks for recommendations, I wouldn't have known that the cadenza 4 was a clean neutralish sound.

The 7hz Timeless original version (the AE sounds dull with it's boring dynamic driver for bass) has the matte black look and just needs the U.S. version of the Apple USB to 3.5mm adapter to really light them up. Those will really impress.

I was thinking of getting the timeless for myself, , now you just made me spend another 250.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back