IEM with 3 buttons controler for Android devices
Dec 27, 2012 at 7:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

eyalcat

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

Is there such a thing except the Klipsch image S4ii?
Will be used mainly to rock music, budget....it depends on the quality (if it worth the money).

1 button remote IEMs are not in my interest.

Thanks.

Dec 30, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #5 of 12
The Sony MH1C and they were $80 when they first came out.  They sound pretty much as good as the $150 EPH-100 and the controls work great, don't be fooled by the price.

Dec 30, 2012 at 4:34 AM Post #6 of 12
OK, for this price how could I not order (I've ordered the MH1C if it's not clear) - no much of a risk there.

Hope I'll like them.

BTW, what is the fourth button for? & are there any other ear-tips for ordering from Sony that fit?

Thanks

Jan 28, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #7 of 12
Ok, got the MH1C - GREAT value for money. But I want more than that.

Can someone recommend on IEM with 3 buttons that compatible with android devices?
I want something better than the MH1C & around 150$.

Thanks

Jan 31, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #9 of 12
If you can let go of 3 buttons, you can use the center button only along with Headset Button Controller app to make the 1 button control everything. I've been doing that for a while on my GSII.

I've got my app setup so that:

1 click: play/pause
Double click: next track
Triple click: previous track
Long click: volume up
Click and hold: volume down

1 button to rule them all, very simple. Using it with Shure SE215 and the optional mic cable right now, which is $150 total.

Dec 28, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #11 of 12
Got these in Sweden, where they seem to be quiye popular. 3-button made for Android, all button work with my new Nexus and my old Galaxy S4.

As I have been a devoted user of the MHC1's I can say these sound clearer and are more powerful. They costed me about 50€ (45£).

Link to the maker:
http://degausslabs.com/earphone/sabotageroyale

Video working with the new Nexus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQiEbt9wRy4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cheers

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #12 of 12
Ive been an MH1C user for some time (3 sets),but switched to the Degauss Labs Sabotage Royale 3-button made for Android. I think they carry a better overall sound (clear mid) and very good bass. I currently use it with my new Nexus and get all button to work perfect. Also my "old" Samsung Galaxy S4 works perfect.

Cheers Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back