iFi Audio nano iDSD Black Label (TOUR details - PAGE 12 / TOUR participants - page 26 post #386)
Nov 8, 2017 at 11:07 AM Post #155 of 1,008
Since this doesn't have it's own power do people think this will be enough power for Sennheiser HD 650's?
I'm currently using a Meridian Explorer 2 primarily for MQA with Grado PS500e's and my Senns arrive on Saturday.
Actually how do people think the Meridian 2 will be with the Senn 650?

Nov 8, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #161 of 1,008
Hello Everyone,

I had a doubt about the DAC and wanted to know to ask you guys. Firstly if I connect to this my Android phone say Google Nexus 5, would I be able to play YouTube on the smartphone? Or I can only the songs which show through the app for connecting the DAC to the smartphone. I'm a bit confused here.
Secondly, I've been using a Xduoo XD05 DAC with iBasso DX80 and wanted to upgrade to a better DAC. Would the Nano BL be a good upgrade? Please suggest any other DACs that I could look into?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Nov 8, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #162 of 1,008
Hello Everyone,

I had a doubt about the DAC and wanted to know to ask you guys. Firstly if I connect to this my Android phone say Google Nexus 5, would I be able to play YouTube on the smartphone? Or I can only the songs which show through the app for connecting the DAC to the smartphone. I'm a bit confused here.
Secondly, I've been using a Xduoo XD05 DAC with iBasso DX80 and wanted to upgrade to a better DAC. Would the Nano BL be a good upgrade? Please suggest any other DACs that I could look into?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I don’t know how anyone can comment on the Nano BL sound when it’s impossible to find/purchase.

Nov 8, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #163 of 1,008
what is IEMatch?

It matches high-sensitivity IEM's and headphones for reduced background noise and matched gain - kind of like a low gain output.

iematch.PNG

Nov 8, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #164 of 1,008
what is IEMatch?
From the iFi website:
"As most IEMs and headphones are too loud at even half the volume level, listening enjoyment is always curtailed. No more with the iEMatch® in the signal path. Use the iEMatch® when the headphones/in-ear monitor (IEM) is either too loud and/or there is excessive hiss from the music source."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back