Ifi Micro Idsd vs Iqube V5
Jan 30, 2015 at 12:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

czy6412

100+ Head-Fier
I want to have a portable amp but I don't know which one I need to choose
I currently have a HE500 but I may sell it since it is not very comfortable to wear and it is impossible to bring with me when I trip to elsewhere (I love traveling)
As for selling my HE500 I also would like to have some recommendation of some good headphones that can be driven by the portable amp with the about to same details and clarities of my HE500 (closed back is preferred so that Others will not be disturbed) I love listening classical, new age and electronics so maybe you guys can take that in consideration.
Thanks!!!

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #2 of 2
I want to have a portable amp but I don't know which one I need to choose
I currently have a HE500 but I may sell it since it is not very comfortable to wear and it is impossible to bring with me when I trip to elsewhere (I love traveling)
As for selling my HE500 I also would like to have some recommendation of some good headphones that can be driven by the portable amp with the about to same details and clarities of my HE500 (closed back is preferred so that Others will not be disturbed) I love listening classical, new age and electronics so maybe you guys can take that in consideration.
Thanks!!!

I'm using my micro iDSD and my MrSpeakers Alpha Dog right now. Everything sounds great. It's very comfy but rather large so surely not for portable use. It's more home/transportable. 

If a portable headphone is a must, I personally enjoy the Philips Fidelio L2 (semi-open) and the Focal Spirit Professional (closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back