Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 3, 2023 at 1:17 AM Post #15,528 of 18,067
It looks like Bob has managed to get someone to profit from his nefarious business model. FAcoustics is going to become a very successful retailer.
We should take notice though that FAcoustics details that their 'materials' come from Japan and Germany (see picture). So lets not jump into quick conclusions as this might (just might, I am not saying it is) a case of sharing a similar technological and manufacturing model.
Screenshot (104).png

Dec 3, 2023 at 6:59 AM Post #15,531 of 18,067
November has come and gone and no one received IEMs from IMR (except for the Dawn...)

In this thread I found the true meaning of resilience
A patient man rides a donkey, I always say.

Dec 3, 2023 at 11:07 AM Post #15,533 of 18,067
As for me, I got a refund for zion this summer and refund for na-le previous month. Recenty, I had an opportunity to buy barely used Elysium in perfect condition for an amazing price.

Comparing Elysium vs EDP Ace I found them a bit similar with Elysium darker, with more linear and mature sound presentation, and Ace with a bit snappier and well defined bass and a bit stronger bone conductor influence.

Dec 3, 2023 at 11:42 AM Post #15,534 of 18,067
As for me, I got a refund for zion this summer and refund for na-le previous month. Recenty, I had an opportunity to buy barely used Elysium in perfect condition for an amazing price.

Comparing Elysium vs EDP Ace I found them a bit similar with Elysium darker, with more linear and mature sound presentation, and Ace with a bit snappier and well defined bass and a bit stronger bone conductor influence.
I had the option to buy both the elysium and the Avalon.
Found the Elysium very relaxed. Had it for a few months. Enjoyed every bit of it
But I had money for only one and went with the Avalon instead.
But Elysium has been one of my favorites.

Dec 3, 2023 at 6:02 PM Post #15,535 of 18,067
I've asked for refunds on nale and zion after an email exchange that led to nothing. If they show up on ebay I might have at it if possible. I'm not made of money. That's cash sitting elsewhere that could be spent on real things....especially in this inflationary hellscape.

Pages and pages ago there were suggestions of supporting Bob. As I face higher bills and fully embrace the consumer/seller notion of "you buy something, you get something" (which im pretty sure is older than Jesus)...I can't help but feel a rumbling rage at that notion. I have a professional background to rebuke on a level thats not just "f××× this" but i am human....so....fxxx this.

I'll stay on this forum until I get my refund. Will let folks know as soon as and then I'm out. This is just absurd.

Dec 3, 2023 at 11:04 PM Post #15,536 of 18,067
I've asked for refunds on nale and zion after an email exchange that led to nothing. If they show up on ebay I might have at it if possible. I'm not made of money. That's cash sitting elsewhere that could be spent on real things....especially in this inflationary hellscape.

Pages and pages ago there were suggestions of supporting Bob. As I face higher bills and fully embrace the consumer/seller notion of "you buy something, you get something" (which im pretty sure is older than Jesus)...I can't help but feel a rumbling rage at that notion. I have a professional background to rebuke on a level thats not just "f××× this" but i am human....so....fxxx this.

I'll stay on this forum until I get my refund. Will let folks know as soon as and then I'm out. This is just absurd.
And people still bought the dawn!

Dec 3, 2023 at 11:30 PM Post #15,537 of 18,067
It's been two weeks since I wrote to Bob and he replied that he would start shipping the Enigma next week.
I wrote another letter, but received no response.
I'll wait another week, if Bob doesn't start shipping the Enigma, I'll ask for a refund. I'll try my luck elsewhere...

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2023 at 4:15 AM Post #15,538 of 18,067
It's been two weeks since I wrote to Bob and he replied that he would start shipping the Enigma next week.
I wrote another letter, but received no response.
I'll wait another week, if Bob doesn't start shipping the Enigma, I'll ask for a refund. I'll try my luck elsewhere...
I got a reply saying Bob is swamped and behind schedule and I should get a shipping update soon.
Its been a week. I guess i will wait 2 weeks.
I wonder if it is possible to get a couple of units out at least ..... might buy him some more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back