In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music.
Sep 3, 2011 at 7:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Cyworld

New Head-Fier
Hey guys. I'm looking for a good in-ear headphone thats about 100$. I dont know anything about portable amps but is anything that costs around 50$s ok?. And by the way almost all the music i listen to are electronic. So anything with good bass that doesnt crack and has clear sound would be nice.
Any help would be appreciated!
beerchug.gif

Sep 3, 2011 at 10:04 AM Post #2 of 4
The Sony EX600 are highely recommended for these genres music and they sound amazing without AMPs help. The others IEMs like Turbine, Turbine Pearl, Sony EX510 with Fiio E11.

Sep 3, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #3 of 4
EX600's, while just slightly over your budget, are worth their weight in gold, if you're willing to overlook their sub-par isolation (being that they're vented in-ears). If you're still left wanting more bass, the second version of the Digizoid Zo amp (due out this month, hopefully at ~$100) would make for a killer combination. I know so because I currently own the first gen Zo amp, and am an avid EDM listener myself. The two (EX600 + Zo), when combined, are truly something to experience firsthand. Words really can't do either one justice IMO. 
smile.gif

Sep 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM Post #4 of 4
thanks for the advice! By EDM do you mean crookers, bart b more, julio bashmore, so on..? Anyways where do you get your music? I try to get them in 350kbps and I'm wondering if that is the highest quality I can get online. Theres no other way for me to get cd's cuz where i live they dont have edm cd stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back