Intrest check for axpona 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2019 at 12:32 AM Post #16 of 117
Not to be the debbie downer, but I have gotten food poisoning from Lou Malnati's on two different occasions. :triportsad:

Mar 2, 2019 at 12:37 AM Post #17 of 117
I will be at Axpona this year. They sold out at the main hotel really early so I am at the Embassy Suites.

I am not a Chicago guy as I live south by a few hours in the middle of the corn & bean fields.

I will be sure to stop by the Noble booth.

The main hotel gets sold out because people use rooms for displaying audio gear. I look forward to meeting you, really excited to go to a new show and new city.

Mar 6, 2019 at 8:28 PM Post #19 of 117
Just like I did for NY, I keep checking the seats to see how its looking. So far on the flight going out, I am the only one in my row. Coming back, the middle seat is still open. It seems more more are on the flight back, but I didn't actually count. I picked aisle seats this time, I have always done window.

Mar 6, 2019 at 9:01 PM Post #20 of 117
Just like I did for NY, I keep checking the seats to see how its looking. So far on the flight going out, I am the only one in my row. Coming back, the middle seat is still open. It seems more more are on the flight back, but I didn't actually count. I picked aisle seats this time, I have always done window.

I always go for the window seat. I try to never get up during the flight. Just put in the iems and relax for the flight. Always go for the extra leg room too.

Mar 6, 2019 at 9:10 PM Post #21 of 117
I always go for the window seat. I try to never get up during the flight. Just put in the iems and relax for the flight. Always go for the extra leg room too.

I chose the aisle this time so I can get up without bothering people if need be. I also chose it for the aisle legroom, United is a ripoff on their upgrade seats, JetBlue, I doubt I will buy those again either. My butt got sore coming home on the flight from NY, which of course is longer, giving aisle seats a test for future flights.

Mar 21, 2019 at 4:32 PM Post #25 of 117
I will be there all 3 days as long as everything at work is going well fingers crossed. I really enjoyed it last year my wife not so much she with sit it out this year.

Mar 21, 2019 at 4:44 PM Post #27 of 117
You let me know when and I will take you. There is a giordanos and malnati's near the event. I am looking forward to hearing the Noble iems. Especially the Khan.

Mar 21, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #28 of 117
You let me know when and I will take you. There is a giordanos and malnati's near the event. I am looking forward to hearing the Noble iems. Especially the Khan.

I am pretty sure I have other interest in pizza, so of course stop by for the Khan etc, our booth has been moved to 8304, right next to Abyss near the entrance.

Capture.png

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019 at 10:45 PM Post #29 of 117
I am pretty sure I have other interest in pizza, so of course stop by for the Khan etc, our booth has been moved to 8304, right next to Abyss near the entrance.

Capture.png

All good I hope you get to try the pizza that you are looking for. Pequod's is great but can be hard to get into sometimes. You need to go into any Chicago style pizza knowing that it is super filling and that it is more of a pizza casserole.

Mar 21, 2019 at 10:59 PM Post #30 of 117
All good I hope you get to try the pizza that you are looking for. Pequod's is great but can be hard to get into sometimes. You need to go into any Chicago style pizza knowing that it is super filling and that it is more of a pizza casserole.

Both places you mentioned in the other post are fine with me, I also wouldn't mind trying Culvers if pizza overload is possible. I have been watching reviews, so I know what to expect. I wont be picky about where to go, if we get a bunch that want to go, just come up with one and lets do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back