Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA
Aug 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #31 of 515
Well, they couldn't go so far. Because then it would be too obvious. Wouldn't it? Nobody would belief that, and the advertisement department wouldn't approved it. But the so called attachment to a brand works here very well. IEM's and DAC/Amp from the same company, brand attachment on the highest level. All the replays just proofing this.

Aug 26, 2016 at 6:31 PM Post #33 of 515
  CL1 Ceramic
Optimised for use with amplifiers

Copied form page 1. This is a statement from RHA, not me. I'm just revering to a statement made by RHA. Ask them to explain that statement, not me. And if you're a privatised business, you don't have shareholders. That would be public. 

It doesn't matter what they say, electrical current follows the same laws no matter what device it's running through. My point is that it's just marketing terminology, and if you had a device that had an output powerful enough, say, at 120ohms, you could still power it without an additional amp, albeit a little more quietly than with a 150ohm output.

Also, a private business can be publically traded on the stock market. Ever heard of the term "private sector"? It's defined as "the part of the national economy that is not under direct government control."

RHA fits into that statement.

Aug 26, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #35 of 515
  Well, they couldn't go so far. Because then it would be too obvious. Wouldn't it? Nobody would belief that, and the advertisement department wouldn't approved it. But the so called attachment to a brand works here very well. IEM's and DAC/Amp from the same company, brand attachment on the highest level. All the replays just proofing this.

Is there some unwritten rule that companies can only release one product at a time or that simultaneously released items cannot complement each other (even if each is sold separately and optional)?

Maybe they should lie and say the earphones are designed for smartphones just to appease conspiracy theorists who don't want them to conduct business.

Aug 26, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #38 of 515
  It doesn't matter what they say, electrical current follows the same laws no matter what device it's running through. My point is that it's just marketing terminology, and if you had a device that had an output powerful enough, say, at 120ohms, you could still power it without an additional amp, albeit a little more quietly than with a 150ohm output.

Also, a private business can be publically traded on the stock market. Ever heard of the term "private sector"? It's defined as "the part of the national economy that is not under direct government control."

RHA fits into that statement.

After I made a statement saying "optimised for use with amplifiers" (RHA statement) you replayed "You do realize that there is no such thing as "optimized for amplifiers", right?" Now it doesn't matter what they say? See your replay. Why? Because it's RHA? Because it's advertisement gimmick? Then again, proofing my point of the power of companies vs individuals.

Aug 26, 2016 at 7:37 PM Post #44 of 515
Alright guys, time to pack it up. @timfisch uncovered our master plan. We all walked right into his plans to get us to "proof his point".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back