Introducing the Listenmore Etched Headphone Cable
Jan 16, 2024 at 1:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23
Both my brother and I have been in this business coming on 8+ years now and there's always been a recurring thought that has gone through our heads whenever a new headphone is announced. Why is it shipping with that stock cable? From being stiff, ugly, microphonic and a monotone colour to being as thick as my forearm, we've seen all sorts of cables across our desks. So we decided to fix it.

Introducing the Listenmore Etched Headphone Cable, a pliable, comfortable, non-microphonic and aesthetically pleasing value add in your life that won't break the bank.

DSCF0050(allcables).jpg

Available in both blue and silver finishes to start and 3.5mm connections on the headphone side with more colour options and connectors coming down the pipeline!

Currently compatible with the following headphones:

Focal: Elear, Elex, Clear, Elegia, Celestee, Radiance, Clear Mg, Stellia
Hifiman: HE400se, Sundara, Sundara Closed, Edition XS, Ananda, Ananda Stealth, Arya, Arya Stealth, Arya Organic, Audivina, HE1000 Stealth, HE1000SE, Susvara (updated 3.5mm version)
Meze Audio: 99 Classics, 109 Pro, 109 Pro Primal, LIRIC
HEDD Audio: HEDDphone TWO
Modhouse: Modhouse Tungsten

Available for shipping worldwide (some shipping restrictions may apply)

Buy your Listenmore Etched Headphone Cable here

And some photos for your viewing pleasure

Listenmore Silver Cable.jpeg

Listenmore Silver Cable 3.jpeg

Listenmore Silver Cable 1.jpeg

BlueCablesGraphic_3.jpg

Listenmore etched cable 1.jpg

Listenmore etched cable.jpg

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 16, 2024 at 1:27 PM Post #3 of 23
I love the design of them. Any plans to branch out to other connections like the DCA or Audeze/ZMF style connections?
Yup! Our next batch of connectors will likely be for the Sennheiser HD 600 series and then we will go Mini-XLR to the DCA Hirose connectors. We'll also be opening up more amp-side options with 3.5mm and 4.4mm coming soon!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jan 16, 2024 at 3:45 PM Post #5 of 23
Welcome to the cable game!

Jan 16, 2024 at 4:09 PM Post #6 of 23
Looks nice, will pick one up when the min-XLR version launches.

$50 increase for 4-pin XLR over 1/4" termination does seem a little steep though, particularly on a value-oriented cable like this. Not bad enough to stop me from buying or anything but still a bit odd. Might be justified based on the choice of hardware but that isn't spelled out on the product page.

Jan 16, 2024 at 5:51 PM Post #9 of 23
Wondering why you'd leave out Sennheiser as a business model? Hmmm....

Yup! Our next batch of connectors will likely be for the Sennheiser HD 600 series and then we will go Mini-XLR to the DCA Hirose connectors. We'll also be opening up more amp-side options with 3.5mm and 4.4mm coming soon!

The idea of the cables came specifically for serving our loyal customers and so we wanted to make sure they had access to the cables for the headphones they bought from us.

The HD 600 series is a legendary series but the majority of sales for those headphones happen either through Massdrop/Drop with the 6xx or on Amazon. They're on the way (along with other connectors), they just weren't the initial focus.

Jan 16, 2024 at 6:33 PM Post #10 of 23
Nice looking cable and looks as supple and pliable as my preferred Tripowin Zonie iem cable, sensible price and coming from a background in electronic/electrical engineering I so appreciate the absolute lack of audiophile foo in your description. I don't own a headphone at the moment (sold them last year) but If I buy another I’ll be interested in this, bookmarked for later use. Hope it does well for you

Jan 16, 2024 at 6:35 PM Post #11 of 23
$50 increase for 4-pin XLR over 1/4" termination does seem a little steep though, particularly on a value-oriented cable like this. Not bad enough to stop me from buying or anything but still a bit odd. Might be justified based on the choice of hardware but that isn't spelled out on the product page.
Certainly a sharp increase...

Jan 16, 2024 at 7:26 PM Post #13 of 23
The product page specifications table says that the cable is compatible with the Sony MDR-Z7M2 and Sony MDR-Z1R. Are you sure about this @TaronL ? The Sony headphones use 3.5mm headphone-side connectors, but their pin-out is different. For example, the stock Sony cable does not work on my Sundara even though it fits; no sound comes through. Same thing the other way around; a Hifiman/Focal Hart cable didn't work with my Sony.

Jan 16, 2024 at 9:54 PM Post #14 of 23
Grabbed one for my Susvara earlier today, excited to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back