Ipod Line out dock cable suggestion needed for iPod Classic to Graham Slee Voyager and Denon AH-D7000
May 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

drawingbreath

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm looking for suggestions for an iPod LOD to match up my iPod Classic to my Graham Slee Voyager portable amp that is easily available to the UK. I'm currently using a Fiio F7 adapter and I'm fairly certain I'm missing out. The darn thing fell apart and is currently being held together with sellotape.

After some frustrating Googling there doesn't seem to be a decent option for UK head-fiers, but I did manage to find this seller who ships worldwide and seems to get good feedback.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPOD-LINE-OUT-DOCK-LOD-HEADPHONE-AMP-Pure-Copper-/250718033554?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a5ff59692#ht_879wt_1165

Is this the sort of cable that I should looking for or do I need to keep thinking bigger? Would I notice the difference? (Well that's subjective I guess).

Be very interested to hear experienced opinions and receive any links to alternatives.

TIA.

May 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #2 of 4
For many years I have been using qusp low profile docks. He does excelent work and taylors the dock to the specific setup

May 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Thanks for the reply. Where would I be able to purchase these from? I'm in the UK, so they would need to ship over here.

UK? Ahhh.....send Qusp a PM, or you can check out Toxic Cables eBay site for a different option: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=120907280769&viewitem=&clk_rvr_id=340237387040&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_ssn=frankfranks35&rt=nc

Or.....Chris_Himself (from the forums) does LOD's to spec for people, but he has a bit of a wait with so many orders right now and he's US based, but you pay through paypal and shipping is free/included in his price (it's free, and your price will be the same as for any other person, even if you are in the US, but i'm pretty sure his initial price takes into account his shipping expenses)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back