Is the monster turbine pro gold right for me?
Apr 30, 2012 at 8:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sneaglebob

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone. 

First of all I currently own the klipsch image s4 and although I think they are great for the price, I still think that they are very sibilant and sound harsh (at least to my taste).

I like strong powerful bass and clear no sibilant treble. so are they for me?

Apr 30, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #2 of 4
First, u must like the LOOK of the two golden bullets sticking out of your ears....
Then they must not fall off easily,it's weighty, so size of your ear canal matters.
next comes the interesting/ challengIng/ frustrating part of getting a good seal and choosing the type of ear tips to reach augasm......

I finally settled down to foamies, sound is full bodied, not thumping huge bass, honeyed golden sound..Clear but not analytical....one of the top few iems I loveD.

Think one of the sleeves came off....so do handle it with care.:wink:

( i enjoyed the PoPo iem from hisoundaudio, it has stronger bass than average iem...not too expensive. do check it out. )

Apr 30, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Hello everyone. 

First of all I currently own the klipsch image s4 and although I think they are great for the price, I still think that they are very sibilant and sound harsh (at least to my taste).

I like strong powerful bass and clear no sibilant treble. so are they for me?

they are fairly harsh.  The man above me made a good point.  Getting a seal is a pain in the you know what! I would advise the coppers moreso!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back