Is there any way to get USB output from Fiio E17 Alpen?
Apr 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

New Head-Fier
Hello HeadFi, this is my first post. 

I recently got a Fiio E17 Alpen and have been massively enjoying the improvement over my stock headphone input. I have a pretty decenly sized collection of records and I have a lot of album exclusively on vinyl. I know my dad has been talking about converting a lot of his to digital so I thought it would be a cool project to do. We weren't planning on having an extravagent setup going from turntable to pc, just turntable to phono input on receiver, output through 1/4 inch headphone jack on reciever, 1/4 to 1/8th inch cable into the stock microphone input on pc. Like I said, neither my dad nor I are huge audiophiles. 

I would like to get as good a sound as possible with this though and I was wondering if anybody knew if there was a workaround to use the AUX input on the E17 and have it output into the pc via USB?

Don't get too hung up on the system we'd use from turntable -> pc. If you have any better suggestions while using the equipment we have, let me know.

-Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back