iTunes Compatiable MP3 Players
Feb 13, 2007 at 5:53 AM Post #3 of 8
you realise that list is mac os x only? i don't think ipods are any less reliable than other players. they just sell so many more so you hear about more failures.

Feb 13, 2007 at 6:53 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3X0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Many UMS-based MP3 players can work with iTunes (for Windows) using something like BadApple.

Or using iTunes Agent, which is reportedly much more stable (and is also Windows-only).

Feb 14, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #6 of 8
Iv tried media monkey it sucks. messed up my ipod had to restore it.

Thanks for the Bad apple suggestion.

But ipod are very crappy, iv gone threw 2 in 2 years. i would like to keep my investments instead of collecting a bunch on bricks. And other mp3 players are so much better. But itunes is so nice

Feb 14, 2007 at 3:25 AM Post #7 of 8
Hm. I've found MediaMonkey to be one of the best, most flexible music management apps out there. I'm happily using it on three computers at the moment. Also, FWIW, several BadApple users have reported that it messes up iTunes, refusing access to the Music Store...I've read no such complaints about iTunesAgent.

Feb 14, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #8 of 8
hmm maybe itunes agent will be better.

But one thing i really like about itunes is the smartplaylists. I have my collection and it picks 4 gigs of random music, i havent found a program or anythign that will let me do that and then transfer to my mp3 player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back