Japanese Brand IEM Thread
Jan 12, 2024 at 5:43 PM Post #63 of 67
Love aurisonics, sucks they discontinued it. I didn't use ashidavox enough to get a good impression. But I see they got an upgraded version out
Yeah, via Google Translate it seems like this EA-HF1+ has more of a balanced tuning. Sound nice, unlikely to ever hear them though. You should revisit yours if you find time IMO. The bass dominates but I found them really compelling. Hopefully I can better articulate what's good about them after another listen.

Jan 12, 2024 at 6:39 PM Post #64 of 67
Has anyone heard or tested the Radius HP-W300?

Jan 14, 2024 at 7:59 PM Post #65 of 67
Jan 15, 2024 at 2:05 AM Post #66 of 67
I purchased a used A-rank Radius HP-W300 from e-earphone. Will post impression when I will get them.

Jan 15, 2024 at 1:45 PM Post #67 of 67
So the Ashidavox HF-EA1. Could listen to these all day. Clearly a dark character being a single giant DD driver. Rich low frequency resonances and the mids/trebles are comparatively laid back, but e.g. vocals float over the bass in a distinct space clear and detailed; with a delicacy. The bass provides warmth while you are drawn in to the higher registers. Timbre is natural and pleasing throughout the range. Have had some tracks sound skewed from the mids to the bass which has taken me out, and I feel they'd potentially become congested on some, but, totally fatigue free, they could be a staple. Fit is solid for me at least: sit nicely cradled in the ear. Design is nice too: elegant, not over-engineered, light, individual, a little retro.

These are the unqualified opinions of a newer member, and I don't want to be generating spurious hype, but these just keep sounding great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back