jimson421: a very pleasant deal
Apr 5, 2011 at 7:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jeffreyfranz

100+ Head-Fier
I sold jimson421 (John) a pair of Sennheiser HD650s. He called me, and we had a very nice conversation about head-fi, music, life and such. He was a no-hassle, quick-to-send-money, all around easy person with whom to do business. I would gladly buy or sell with him again.

Apr 5, 2011 at 7:55 PM Post #2 of 3
Good to know but it might be more helpful for him if you click on his username, click the trader feedback link, and then click leave feedback so that way he'll get a little +1 next to his name in FS forum and people years from now could read about your transaction after this has fallen off the first few pages of threads.  

Apr 5, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #3 of 3
Glad to, but I am showing my relative noobie status here. He has never posted yet, just monitored our site. I went round and round in circles to Feedback Archive, Wiki, searched for his username, etc. and could not figure out how to do it. I'll try again. Thanks. 
k701smile.gif

Quote:
Good to know but it might be more helpful for him if you click on his username, click the trader feedback link, and then click leave feedback so that way he'll get a little +1 next to his name in FS forum and people years from now could read about your transaction after this has fallen off the first few pages of threads.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back