JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Jul 20, 2010 at 8:50 AM Post #497 of 542
I actually talked to Jeremy about this.  He's having a problem finding a good enough leather supplier (after he got screwed by that one), so this is something he's still working on dealing with.

Aug 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #498 of 542
hey guys.

Sorry for the lack of communication. Been busy lately with figuring out supplier issues.

Please be patient. The new products are still in the plan and they will get done.

Free V2 Grado Headbands (1 of each color. Black and Brown, what the heck, a camel V3 as well)

Terms:

-50 posts
-own grados and will be using for themselves.
-Do not own a replacement headband already
-winner will pay for shipping
-first three people that post in this thread that satisfy the above terms and write "I WIN :p" will
get a free headband. First winner will choose color, second, third.

Also, if anyone needs an easy to make cable, look through my threads as I posted a thread
on cables that I could make for free if I have the time and end up actually making myself anything...

Go...and thanks for your continued support.

Aug 4, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #505 of 542
Glad to hear you may be closer to resolving the supplier issues. Is there a chance the W5000 pads are on your calendar?

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #506 of 542
Hi Fatman711, Could you create an angulated type of leather pads for the Beyerdynamic DTxx0 headphones, or at least a custom set of pads??. Something similar to the AKG K701 pads; or yes as the Denons (but with the interior design of the Beyer pads), but that fit correctly in the cups.

Regards

Aug 8, 2010 at 7:29 AM Post #507 of 542
I WIN :p

Aug 8, 2010 at 8:40 AM Post #509 of 542
What's this of V3 denon pads? I recently got some D2000 and might go for one of these pads.

Explanation please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back