Just having an ear orgasm...
Dec 27, 2003 at 3:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

beowulf

Headphoneus Supremus
This is what would could define as a fairly useless post, but I just got so in the mood with my CD3000 right now that I felt like coming here and posting this nonsense.

I have about 800 CDs and out of them all there's one that often pops up as the best sounding with the CD3000....

Dave's True Story's "Sex Without Bodies" album.

If you have the MDR-CD3000 (or probably any other good headphones) and you have not checked Kelly Flint's voice on this Chesky recording.... listen to me, YOU HAVE NOT LIVED.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, head straight to Amazon guys... do it. Not sure if it's the voice, the lyrics, the soung engineering or the CD3K... nah, I think it's the whole thing... Sony should pack this CD with the CD3000 by default.
smily_headphones1.gif

PS: Just came to my mind that perhaps the R10 are indeed the tool of choice for multiple orgasms. But being a guy (and not all that loaded when it comes to..erhm, cash) it's unlikely I'll try that any soon.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 27, 2003 at 3:59 AM Post #3 of 7
Eargasm seems addequate. Perhaps it's common around here. Do we have a glossary for audio pr0n? :)

Shrek does like both the CD3K and Kelly Flint, and yes, I had too much free time to Photoshop around back then. =)

Dec 27, 2003 at 10:45 AM Post #7 of 7
Had that ealier while listening to Collide's Chasing the Ghost album on my D-143 and ksc-35s.
280smile.gif

bat_angel.gif

That woman's voice is just incredible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back