Just venting
Feb 9, 2017 at 11:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

roadcykler

1000+ Head-Fier
I've had a few things in various areas of the For Sale section and so far, all I get are offers bordering on low balls. What gives? The items are similarly priced to other ones or to ones that have sold and I've even included extras, yet no one is willing to even get close to the asking price. I'm not in the market for anything different and don't need the money so ultimately it's no skin off my nose, but it still kind of gets to me. Nice stuff getting very little use that I'd be willing to part with for a very reasonable price but noooooooo. The offers are 20-25% less than my current asking price which is less than any other one I've seen sold recently.

If you're one of those that have sent offers and are offended, I'm sorry but it's a little insulting to get those kinds of offers. Maybe you've bought something that was after a low offer and that reinforced the practice, but not with me. When I've bought things, I always offer what I figure is good price after doing some research here and on other used sale sites, and have always bought what I wanted at a price I was comfortable with and I can presume the seller was comfortable with. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, several times.

Oh well. Thanks for reading.

Feb 9, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #2 of 2

Just sayin'     
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back