K240 vs. K67 vs... any other options?
Dec 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

LiIy

100+ Head-Fier
Hey there guys,

Another "which headphones?!" thread, and input from owners would be amazing. Currently my go-to headphone is the K830BT and K501 (I had to sell everything else. major downgrade yeah I know) I got tired of how the K450 sounded, veiled and muddy. Though... Now I am in need of a sub $100~ pair of cans.

I would be using a e11, all my other dac/amps are no more.

So far,  I have been looking at the K240 for the longest time and they are $75 on amazon, which is honestly a steal in my opinion BUT then I thought...well Im going to be using these in public sealing headphones "might" be better with that in mind the new K67 came to mind. I would invest in the K167 (I would of needed to put there on a "payment plan" and that site has no more in stock till 12/11) but I want to take them to germany for christmas so I have to decide right about...yeah now. Any other suggestions would be wonderful.

I need headphones that are good at sealing sound, while I am used to on-ear (Since im tiny) I decided to skip out on the K550 (since I heard sound quality is nuked if it does not seal properly) I pref. full sized cans to those tiny ones due to the fact they stay on all day though.

I like bass but not overpowering bass. Thats why I loved the K450 as an entry, if only it was no so muddled.

Dec 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #2 of 2
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826402046

This is another option.... as I can put it on payment plan w/ zzzaudio. I've never owned AT though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back