Klipsch X10i-still a good purchase at $200
May 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

JPizzzle

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all,
So i'm looking to pick up this set as my main IEM's.  I want something as a general all around headphone for music/movies off a tablet and iPhone 4.  I see it's on amazon in the lou reed purple edition (don't judge :) ) for $200 plus it's also subject to amazon's return policy which gives me some cushioning if I don't like them (I know I can grab them off ebay for less).  So anyway, I know these are kinda old at this point, but still see some great reviews.  At $200 is it considered a good deal?  Thanks,

JP

May 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #2 of 8
For $130 you can get a pair of GR07, that is the best deal, period.

Obviously YMMV, so you could have made the right decision, but for such a budget, you can save some $ and have great SQ.

May 5, 2012 at 1:38 AM Post #4 of 8
The X10i are great sounding IEMs and they surprisingly offers deeper punchier bass with overall warm soundsignature(very fun to listen). But i find X5 are even more fun to listen, very detailed IEMs with decent punchy bass and not warm as X10i.

Jul 31, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
THE iphone4 coundn't make full use of X10i,though it was designed for iphone,but X10 is warm

Care to explain yourself here?  Being warm has little to nothing to do with how it can be driven and by what DAC. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back