KOSS KSC75 @ RadioShack $5.47usd !!!
Nov 14, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #91 of 184
Wow, this week has really flew by. Been busy, but I'm going to try my best to head over to the local radioshack, and with any luck, I'll be able to pick up a couple pairs. I purchased one at full price a couple months ago, but with daily use, the clips got really loose and just kind of fall off now. Anyways, thanks for the find and good luck to all still looking for some in stock.

Nov 14, 2008 at 9:13 AM Post #92 of 184
As I am from Italy I called a friend in Arizona to have them checked at his RadioShack shop. She went, found two of them on the shelf priced at $19.99 each. She went to the cashier and told him about the $5.47 thing, bla bla bla. He did not want to believe her, but after several checkings he finally admitted that she was right, so she bought them both for $5.47 each. They were the last two. Now she will ship them to me, hoping not taking too long. Many thanks for the great hints that this forum members so often give us!

Nov 14, 2008 at 12:57 PM Post #93 of 184
Wow! You get to save at a USA RadioShack all the way from Italy now!
biggrin.gif

Im sure there are still more in stock at other RadioShacks, we just havent checked them all yet.

Nov 14, 2008 at 7:02 PM Post #94 of 184
Yay! I went to Radioshack today and picked up the remaining pairs at the clearance price. I then got some pizza for lunch to celebrate, thanks again Drag0n.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Nov 14, 2008 at 11:05 PM Post #98 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ pm greatdane, he'll send u couple
wink.gif
...you have to pay for it though lol

Yes, ain't I a person
angry_face.gif

[size=xx-small]yeah, got 4 left[/size]...going once...
biggrin.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:04 AM Post #99 of 184
I can understand maybe an extra pair for work or the car, but 10 or 15 pairs seem a bit excessive. I all th purchased an extra 4 pair as gifts, with one extra pair for myself. I figure 1 extra pair would be nice for when the other pair need to be sent in to Koss. After all they have a lifetime warranty!

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #101 of 184
Lifetime is lifetime dawgface

Nov 15, 2008 at 1:06 AM Post #102 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will they really honor the warranty on an item thats been discontinued? Atleast you have an extra one for when the first one breaks

They should either replace it, fix it or replace it with a replacement model or the next one up in the line. Lifetime is Lifetime!

Nov 15, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #103 of 184
I just picked up 3 pairs at my local Radioshack. Hopefully some other radioshacks in my area will have some as well.
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #104 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by uncletank88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just picked up 3 pairs at my local Radioshack. Hopefully some other radioshacks in my area will have some as well.
ksc75smile.gif

...and the hunt continues. Don't trust them when they check the computer inventory for other stores. I was at one store where I bought 3 pairs and the guy told me there were 5 or 7 pairs at another store just 3 miles way...I got there and there was only 1 pair.
frown.gif
angry_face.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 7:50 AM Post #105 of 184
I'm going to be buying one of these soon. I'd rather not have to wait for them to be shipped here by purchasing them on Amazon or something and so I really hope the Radioshack near me still has them in stock. I am not sure who else would stock them locally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back