Lead time for custom in ears during coronavirus
Mar 12, 2020 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

edgarlim1999

Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I have recently reshelled my Jomo 4s at Jaben Singapore with AAW, and due to the Coronavirus, I’m a bit scared that it will affect the average lead time of 8 weeks.

Did anyone here placed an order these few months? If so, did the virus affect the lead time or not?

Thanks for the help!

Mar 13, 2020 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 5
nobody really knows the answer to this, dude.

i recently shipped out iems to china and vietnam...and buyers know that they'll be delayed in transit.

nobody in the world wants to deal with this, but we're all in it together.

if the worst thing that happens during this is that your iems take a couple of extra weeks to arrive, i think you're making out pretty good.

Apr 14, 2020 at 9:04 PM Post #4 of 5
Hi guys,

I have recently reshelled my Jomo 4s at Jaben Singapore with AAW, and due to the Coronavirus, I’m a bit scared that it will affect the average lead time of 8 weeks.

Did anyone here placed an order these few months? If so, did the virus affect the lead time or not?

Thanks for the help!
I think you are from SG and you know the condition - non-essential services are closed. So, most likely you are going to receive it later after the circuit breaker?

Apr 15, 2020 at 4:09 AM Post #5 of 5
Best just to email the company concerned. ACS in the uk are still taking orders but not shipping out until lockdown is lifted, 64audio are closed, Custom Art were about 4-5 weeks depending right now and so it goes on. Think all the ones who offer demo facilities have closed them to limit the risk of contact. Probably not the best time to be thinking about customs. Even if the companies are open to a limited extent I would imagine the delivery times would be shot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back