Little Bear P2-1 - HOW MANY AMPERE SHOULD BE USED TO RUN THIS PREHADPHONESAMP?
Aug 22, 2015 at 12:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

GisleFoto

New Head-Fier
Hello,

Nice day actually. Woke up and found out that a brand new and cheap pair of AKG k550 was ordered from my neighbour-country, Sweden - I´m a real Conan Barbarian kind of Man, so I live in Norway. The man who brought up the man who intellectual people know discovered the U.S.A. - America: Leiv Eriksson.

Received a Little Bear P2-1 from eBay a couple of months ago, but of course I´m afraid to hurt the small thing with its three included totally worst class of 6j1-Tubes a man can obtain in this Galaxy. They´re of course from China. Think about the fundamentally different ideology that make some special countries in the world almost only producing high class thing - @ least NO DAMN CRAP. Norway are beside Germany a country where the working man stribes to produce the best product imaginable from the budget that has been set in addition to the process of production begins. 

But the important thing here is that I´m an absolutely walking moron, when it comes to electricity. I received the prehead-amp with an AC/AC Adepter that not suited the Bears power consumption hole at all, due to its totally mongo-ROUND-instead of flat tip. It´s written 12VAC-3/4A on the mistake they sent because they´re constantly lacking TIME, and are ****ed up due 2 16 hours working days. I tried to put change the tip with a normal flat one, but the only sound I could hear if I tried with all my concentration to obtain any kind of noise at all. I probably heard TWO-dB.

2-4 days later the home-made adepter felt 34cm down to my Persian carpet, and the couple of married dB´s went away for good. Then I tried a 12VAC with lower Ampere, but the LED did not even light up. After that I used a 24VAC-3A, but without producing any sound @ all - BUT the LED´s lighted up...

I´ve got a hunch that 12VAC-Ampere will do the thing, but it´s a ******* nightmare obtaining that kind of power-adepter. 
But its written that the max outgoing Watt is 0,5w. How many ampere is identically strong electrical as ½ a Watt?

ANYONE THAT HAVE ANY VALUABLE INFO. TO ME ON THIS SUBJECT?

Thanx for any answers in advance.

BTW: Last week I returned my third tradegical headset from mostly useless B&W P7, but they wouldn´t give the damn money back thi time either. I´m gonna blow the fourth pair to a dozens of hot hells without as much as a joint. Then I´LL BUY HD 700, and wait until I can afford the 800USD upgrade-cable.

Do you know something amazing that two Coke-heads from Bergen in Norway called Røyksopp make?

IDO =THEY´RE BRILLIANT EP´S - ALL OF´EM!!!!

Thanx God that you made some cells capable of producing the max music-player, ergo VOX!

Need a Coke....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back