Littledot site is down?
Dec 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Androb

500+ Head-Fier
Hey! I'm wondering if the littledot site is working for you guys? I were going to order an amp from them in jan - feb but it's worrying me abit that it's down.

http://littledot.net/forum/index.php

Dec 30, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #3 of 6
Subscribed...

I was wondering this myself and it also makes me worry about buying from them. I just started looking into LD amps today so I do not know anything about their equipment yet but the Mark VI sure looks pretty nice, and I understand that it is not too warm too, which I think is what I am looking for.

Dec 30, 2013 at 6:07 AM Post #4 of 6
@squallkiercosa Ye hopefully it will up soon.

@Rayzilla Yea, imo I think it is really good stuff, I bought an mk3 a while ago. Great customer service and fast shipping even tho it was international. :)

Dec 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #5 of 6
Ok doesn't have to worry. They are working on the site and I just ordered an amp from them so it's ok :) Probably will be up in a few days again!

Dec 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #6 of 6
I ordered a MKIII from them a week ago (through eBay) and it came in today, which was weeks faster than anticipated.
Personally, I wouldn't let my purchase decision be influenced by the availability of their website. David still responds very quickly to questions by e-mail and their service is still top-notch.

Like squallkiercosa said, it is probably simply a matter of forgetting to pay their service provider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back