Logitech is looking for beta testers
Mar 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #62 of 94
I fired off a reply to the e-mail I received about it, however I'm not sure that anybody will receive it.

Mar 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM Post #63 of 94
I called UE. They said the code was only good for the "generic" universal monitors not the custom ones. However this doesn't solve the problem of the code not working at all... I also replied to the email saying that the code doesn't work, hopefully one of us will get a response. I was really looking forward to getting a nice pair of customs for a great price! what a disappointment!

Mar 30, 2010 at 4:45 PM Post #65 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called UE. They said the code was only good for the "generic" universal monitors not the custom ones. However this doesn't solve the problem of the code not working at all... I also replied to the email saying that the code doesn't work, hopefully one of us will get a response. I was really looking forward to getting a nice pair of customs for a great price! what a disappointment!

This is really disappointing, I was considering splurging on a pair of UE18, but I suppose I'll go back to waiting for another sale to pop up on the JH13 or JH16.

Personally, I'm not about to buy something just for the sake of using a coupon code.

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #66 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also replied to the email saying that the code doesn't work, hopefully one of us will get a response. I was really looking forward to getting a nice pair of customs for a great price! what a disappointment!

I just tried the code on the Logitech Eu website and its giving me 50% off the price of a pair of UE 700, which seems to be the best deal (discount value wise) on the site.

edit: just got another email from them saying "We found a glitch in the system that affected US and Canada online stores and the problem has been fixed now"

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:15 PM Post #68 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by VL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We just fixed the problem with the code, which affected US and Canada stores. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Can you confirm for us if this discount code works for Custom Monitors? Thanks!

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:21 PM Post #69 of 94
I had a transporter in my cart at buy.logitech.com, the code didn't work (U.S.)

Mar 30, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #73 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by grokit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a transporter in my cart at buy.logitech.com, the code didn't work (U.S.)

Well it wouldn't would it considering that it is valid for UE universal fit iem's only

Mar 30, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #74 of 94
I just got 3 emails from Logitech/UE - one saying they fixed the website, one for 50% on IEMs (this is the one that does not include the customs) and the third one for 15% off of customs.

Need to look into the universal fits, not overly familiar with that line. I own UE-10pros, so it will take more than 15% off to get me to order newer ones.

Mar 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #75 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well it wouldn't would it considering that it is valid for UE universal fit iem's only

Here is the entire message;

Q: where is the "UE universal fit iem's only" part?

"Thank you for your interesting in help us with product beta tests:

We have created a special promotion code exclusive for you, if you would like to purchase an Ultimate Ears product.

DISCOUNT: (edit)
DISCOUNT AMOUNT: 50% OFF
START DATE: 03/29/2010
END DATE: 04/05/2010

Please note that the code is only valid in countries where Logitech operates its own online store through Logitech.com.

If you are selected to be part of the next product test, you will receive additional information from us within the next 2 weeks.

Once again, thank you!

Team UE"

A: Nowhere, it's supposed to be for any UE product at Logitech.com; I suppose that means IEMs only, no customs.

I realize that the transporter is not a UE product.

So the best we can do is buy a pair of Metro-fi 170s at half off of $60, when the Metro-fi 200s are $26.99 on fleaBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back