Looking for a RE0 upgrade
Mar 6, 2013 at 10:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Tomerco

New Head-Fier
Hi there,
i have the RE0 and i would like the get something new (i love them tho)
i thought about a headphone instead of an iem, i have recently purchased the ath m50 but they where too big too take outside and it made my ears so hot within a few minutes...
i will mostly use them outdoors on the bus or walking...
the music i listen to is rap, hip hop, rock, dubstep, etc...
what do you guys think of the v-moda m80? also the m50 and the RE0 lack base in my opinion so i need a lil bit more bass.

thanks!

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #2 of 9
The M80 willbe perfect for better soundquality, small formfactor and tough built with amazing soundquality, deep tight dynamic bass and fairly widensoundstgae, they realy improve with AMPs help.

Mar 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #3 of 9
If you liked M50 and RE0 highs, you'll probably find the M80 lacking in that respect.

Mar 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:
The M80 willbe perfect for better soundquality, small formfactor and tough built with amazing soundquality, deep tight dynamic bass and fairly widensoundstgae, they realy improve with AMPs help.

will the M80 be a true upgrade from the RE0?
i really like the instrument separation on the RE0 and the fact that the treble is no harsh or sibilant.
With the M50 i was even able to hear the hand movement of the guitarist which was quite nice...
the only reason i have returend the ath m50 was the hot ears issue, i'm really scared it will be the same with those, tho i live in a hot country...

Mar 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM Post #6 of 9
The M80 has lot more powerful deep dynamic bass than RE0  with more crisp clear mids and clear highs like on RE0( not extended) with wider soundstage and good instruments separation, overall good upgrade and it improve lot with Amplifiers help but sound loud and clear out of most MP3 Players.

Mar 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #7 of 9
Keep it portable -- Ety HF5.  You can thank me later!

Mar 8, 2013 at 5:43 AM Post #9 of 9
He's looking for headphones, not IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back