Looking for good earphones for MP3 player - please help
Apr 1, 2009 at 11:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

phatair

New Head-Fier
Hi,
i use a Cowon D2 as mp3 player. At the moment i have some cheap sennheiser in-ear.
The sound is ok but not brilliant
smily_headphones1.gif
and the earphones fit not very good.

So i'm looking for new earphones for my D2. I listen to hiphop and reggae and sometimes rock and electro music. But the most time hiphop/reggae.

at home i use a denon d2000 and i love the sound
smily_headphones1.gif
so maybe i find some earphones like them for my D2.

Can anybody help me? There are so much earphones on the market, i dont know which one are good :/

it must be not in-ear headphones

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: my budget is around 180 Euro or 220 dollar

Apr 2, 2009 at 4:11 AM Post #2 of 5
I would recommend you check out Yuin PK1s with that budget. They are bassy and will do well with your chosen genres.

Head-Direct is the main seller of these and they ship internationally.

Head-Direct.com | YUIN

Edit: The Cowon D2 has a powerful internal amp so that is why I feel safe recommending this to you. Of course, there are those that will argue that to get the best out of the PK1 an external amp would be needed.

Apr 2, 2009 at 8:06 AM Post #3 of 5
Hi RickB,
thanks for your info.
but i forget one thing - i want to use the earphones if i ride my bike. So the Yuin PK1s fit not very good in the ears (a german reviewer told me this).
But the price is very nice
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 2, 2009 at 8:11 AM Post #4 of 5
SE530s sound good for your musical tastes.

Apr 2, 2009 at 8:29 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by phatair /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi RickB,
thanks for your info.
but i forget one thing - i want to use the earphones if i ride my bike. So the Yuin PK1s fit not very good in the ears (a german reviewer told me this).
But the price is very nice
smily_headphones1.gif

Actually, I think for most people the PK1s do fit well in the ears-- but there is no sure way of knowing without trying them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back