Looking for HEV90 v. KGSS/Blue Hawaii comparisons
Aug 22, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #16 of 19
I JUSTT this second orderd a kgss from justin in black! i will be using them with my newly purchased stax sr-404's. let you guys know how it sounds once i get it

Also, does it really take a full month for it to be made and shipped or a little longer or less? THANKS

Aug 22, 2005 at 9:16 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by surfboardz26
Also, does it really take a full month for it to be made and shipped or a little longer or less? THANKS

Justin was on time for my KGSS except that I changed the order in the middle of the build, so took almost two months. He was almost done building the amp when I requested black gates, which needed a new chassis etc. So, unless you change your order midsteam, Justin's ETA can be relied on, which is amazing considering he is very busy and these amps are built one at a time.

Congrats on the purchase.

---Pat

Aug 22, 2005 at 10:41 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by surfboardz26

Mine took 45 build days rather than the 25 days mentioned on Headamp for my basic KGSS (with no changes midstream). I would expect Justin to be extra busy right now building HE90 amps. Whether you'll have a 20 day delay (or more) like I had, you'll just have to wait and find out. It's worth the wait though as Justin is a great builder and nice guy. Regardless, it does make for a frustrating wait once the advertised time with a week grace period passes. Would I do it again, sure
cool.gif

Aug 22, 2005 at 11:09 PM Post #19 of 19
the HEV90 has the most bass? No wonder i liked it most!
evil_smiley.gif
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back