Looking for new earphones
Sep 16, 2011 at 8:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

idotsuk

New Head-Fier
I've recently discovered the world of better than default headphones for my MP3 player.  I've bought the Shure SE115 about 2  months ago and unfortunately have lost them...
Now i'm looking for a replacement!
The SE115 were good, but they weren't amazingly better like I thought they would be. Sound wasn't very crisper than the default earphones with my player.  Isolation was great, but I never wore them over the ears, because my ears would get sore after a few minutes and it was hard to fit.. so i wore them hanging down.

My budget is up to 100$. Looking for earphones mostly for running long distance. I'm in the army so they should be quite sturdy.  Don't want to settle for so-so quality because of the sturdiness... quality of sound is first, then comfort, they need to drop down the ear and not over it, then strudiness. don't give a **** about style
I've looked into the image S4's but they might be too fragile. which do you guys recommend? thank you!

Sep 16, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #2 of 3
The Sony EX510(highely recommended), JVC FX500, Turbine, Turbine Pearl, UE TF10Pro(highely recommended), HJE900(highely recommended), HF5 and RE0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back